---------------------------------
Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Capacité de stockage illimitée pour vos emails.
Re: Information [ In reply to ]
codjo sodjahin a écrit :
> Salut,
> Je suis un opérateur economique ttrès expérimenté dans l'achat des noix
> en Afrique.
> je suis près à vous offrir des 10zaines de tonnages de noix que vouis
> avez l'habitude d'acheter.
> Contacts; +22 995 138 977/ +22 993 740 246
>
> Cordialement.

Great. A donation of walnuts :D

--
Pierre

Re: Information [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Pierre Beaudouin
<pierre.beaudouin@wikimedia.fr> wrote:
> codjo sodjahin a écrit :
>
> > Salut,
> > Je suis un opérateur economique ttrès expérimenté dans l'achat des noix
> > en Afrique.
> > je suis près à vous offrir des 10zaines de tonnages de noix que vouis
> > avez l'habitude d'acheter.
> > Contacts; +22 995 138 977/ +22 993 740 246
> >
> > Cordialement.
> >

> Great. A donation of walnuts :D
>

> --
> Pierre

Best spam (?) ever. There has to be something we can do with 10 tonnes
(?) of walnuts.

-- phoebe

Re: Information [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Pierre Beaudouin
> <pierre.beaudouin@wikimedia.fr> wrote:
> > codjo sodjahin a écrit :
> >
> > > Salut,
> > > Je suis un opérateur economique ttrès expérimenté dans l'achat des noix
> > > en Afrique.
> > > je suis près à vous offrir des 10zaines de tonnages de noix que vouis
> > > avez l'habitude d'acheter.
> > > Contacts; +22 995 138 977/ +22 993 740 246
> > >
> > > Cordialement.
> > >

> > Great. A donation of walnuts :D

> Best spam (?) ever. There has to be something we can do with 10 tonnes
> (?) of walnuts.

Especially since they're supposed to be free, on the contrary to the
tons of walnuts we usually buy.

Delphine

--
~notafish
http://blog.notanendive.org

Re: Information [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Delphine Ménard <notafishz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Pierre Beaudouin
> > <pierre.beaudouin@wikimedia.fr> wrote:

> > > Great. A donation of walnuts :D
>

> > Best spam (?) ever. There has to be something we can do with 10 tonnes
> > (?) of walnuts.
>
> Especially since they're supposed to be free, on the contrary to the
> tons of walnuts we usually buy.
>
> Delphine

We will get everyone busy with nutcrackers at Wikimania, then we will
sell the shelled nuts, and make a FORTUNE.

Eg:
Step 1) Wikipedia
Step 2) Walnuts
Step 3) ....
Step 4) Profit!!!

-- phoebe

Re: Information [ In reply to ]
2008/3/28, phoebe ayers <phoebe.ayers@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Delphine Ménard <notafishz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Best spam (?) ever. There has to be something we can do with 10 tonnes
> > > (?) of walnuts.
> >
> > Especially since they're supposed to be free, on the contrary to the
> > tons of walnuts we usually buy.
> >
> > Delphine
>

> We will get everyone busy with nutcrackers at Wikimania, then we will
> sell the shelled nuts, and make a FORTUNE.
>
> Eg:
> Step 1) Wikipedia
> Step 2) Walnuts
> Step 3) ....
> Step 4) Profit!!!
>

> -- phoebe

Hmmm, no sight for business... we hand out thew nuts for free, and
start selling nut crackers with a wikimedia logo on it! Thát is the
way to make money! (and you only get nuts if you have a WikiCracker
(tm)

BR, Lodewijk