Mailing List Archive

Reasonably urgent - getting IRC set up for mass connections
Hello,

As I understand it Wikimania intends to make reasonably heavy use of
IRC. In any case, having more than twenty-odd connections is not
permitted on freenode without getting special authorisation. They will
be quite happy to give this - they just need a list of the IP
addresses the conference will be connecting to the Internet from.

Unless this gets done there will be problems, so please, let me know
those IP addresses and I can get it sorted out :-)

Thanks,

[[m:Sean Whitton]]
Liaison between freenode and Wikimedia

?Sean Whitton (seanw)