Mailing List Archive

Registration page is down...
Hey folks, just to let you know that the registration page is currently down :)

Have a nice week end

--
schiste
Registration page is down... [ In reply to ]
Yes, It was temporary down. And I think it comes back now.

Our registration website is hosted by Academia Sinica. When we found it was
down, we checked with Academia Sinica. I was told that the Chunghwa Telecom
(our patron level sponsor) was improving the internet environment of
Academia Sinica (our benefactor level sponsor). Thanks god it recovers now.
:)

Thanks for telling.

THD