Alice was my classmate when we were in National Taiwan University. She is
now a TOEFL teacher. She helps a lot in communication and negotiation with
Chunghwa Telecom.

There are some bridal photos. Share with you.
http://picasaweb.google.com/roamingcat/OurFamily/photo#5051840237985672130

Theodoranian
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Organizing team member Alice is going to get married. [ In reply to ]
On 13/04/07, THD <theodoranian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I have a great news sharing with you. Wikimania organizing team member Alice
> ( Contacting window to our Patron sponsors, Chunghwa Telecom) is going to
> get married this June.
>
> Alice was my classmate when we were in National Taiwan University. She is
> now a TOEFL teacher. She helps a lot in communication and negotiation with
> Chunghwa Telecom.
>
> There are some bridal photos. Share with you.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/roamingcat/OurFamily/photo#5051840237985672130
>
> Theodoranian

Congrats to here,

--
schiste
Organizing team member Alice is going to get married. [ In reply to ]
Congrats!

Very nice pictures too. :)

Dbl2010

Organizing team member Alice is going to get married. [ In reply to ]
Full of blessing for you, Alice!
and thank you for letting us know, THD :)

On 4/13/07, THD <theodoranian at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some bridal photos. Share with you.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/roamingcat/OurFamily/photo#5051840237985672130

Lovely ...
Well, as Anthere have already said, some of us know how it's a thing
to organize the marriage. Thank you for all your efforts on the team,
Alice, and poke us anything helpful to reduce your workload.

KIZU Naoko
Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
* habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *