It would be much easier for relationship :-)

Thanks

Anthere
sponsorship [ In reply to ]
Hello, I'm a knew member on this list. I can may be help you to contact
telecommunication compagnies. The wikimedian who is in charge of sponsorship
can contact me to see what I can do.

--
Pierre Beaudouin
President of Wikim?dia France
sponsorship [ In reply to ]
Hi, Ant,

Let me explain to you.

The sponsorship coordinator of this event is KJ. Frances is in charge of PR
and communication, and Tzu-chiang is in charge of program with the program
committee together. We talk and discuss with many potential sponsors, and it
will be too heavy if KJ takes all the works. Besides, sponsorship is not
separate from other parts. Some sponsor would like to have media exposure,
and some sponsor would like to care the program. Therefore Frances and
Tzu-chiang are also helping the sponsorship.

Originally Frances negotiated with ChungHwa Telecom using her full working
time. She worked really hard to satisfy all the requests from CHT (re-write
the proposal many times). Then Alice joined the team, and she is handling
things from CHT now. Frances can do more PR things after she comes back from
Bali, Indonesia.

Tzu-chiang is usually the one who meets our potential sponsors first, and he
brings many ideas to sponsors to know what can they cooperate with this
event or even the Foundation in the future.

The reputation of Wikipedia is still like a baby growing up in Taiwan. It
always takes a lot of time on explaining and negotiating. KJ will coordinate
our sponsorship in sum.

Sincerely yours,

THD