though. I think it is best that we keep a consistent logo year after
year and this one should scale well. Opinion ?

Anthere
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
As I said on the website we could mix the two opinions. On one hand
keep the main idea for the logo on the other hand adapt it to the
country/city where wikimania will be.
--
schiste
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
Christophe Henner wrote:
> As I said on the website we could mix the two opinions. On one hand
> keep the main idea for the logo on the other hand adapt it to the
> country/city where wikimania will be.
Hello,

I sent an email and it's waiting for approval because I attached an
image, but along the lines of:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8877/taiwanat9.jpg

Regards
Damian.
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
I support the idea to have the 2006 logo as base and mix it with some
images/graphics that represents the place/country of new wikimania

Dbl2010

On 11/23/06, Damian Finol <damian at igluve.org> wrote:

> Christophe Henner wrote:
> > As I said on the website we could mix the two opinions. On one hand
> > keep the main idea for the logo on the other hand adapt it to the
> > country/city where wikimania will be.
> Hello,
>
> I sent an email and it's waiting for approval because I attached an
> image, but along the lines of:
>
> http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8877/taiwanat9.jpg
>
> Regards
> Damian.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
I agree with A. ?zg?r Erdemli.

Darren.

_____

I support the idea to have the 2006 logo as base and mix it with some
images/graphics that represents the place/country of new wikimania

Dbl2010

On 11/23/06, Damian Finol <HYPERLINK
"mailto:damian at igluve.org"damian at igluve.org> wrote:

Christophe Henner wrote:
> As I said on the website we could mix the two opinions. On one hand
> keep the main idea for the logo on the other hand adapt it to the
> country/city where wikimania will be.
Hello,

I sent an email and it's waiting for approval because I attached an
image, but along the lines of:

HYPERLINK
"http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8877/taiwanat9.jpg"http://img296.imagesh
ack.us/img296/8877/taiwanat9.jpg

Regards
Damian.

15:22

wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
I designed the original logo; if anyone wants my help with the new
one, let me know.

On 11/25/06, Kereluk, Darren L. <dlkereluk at sasktel.net> wrote:

> I agree with A. ?zg?r Erdemli.
>
> Darren.

> I support the idea to have the 2006 logo as base and mix it with some
> images/graphics that represents the place/country of new wikimania
>
> Dbl2010
>

> On 11/23/06, Damian Finol <damian at igluve.org> wrote:
> > Christophe Henner wrote:
> > > As I said on the website we could mix the two opinions. On one hand
> > > keep the main idea for the logo on the other hand adapt it to the
> > > country/city where wikimania will be.
> > Hello,
> >
> > I sent an email and it's waiting for approval because I attached an
> > image, but along the lines of:
> >
> > http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8877/taiwanat9.jpg
> >
> > Regards
> > Damian.

Ben Yates
Wikipedia blog - http://wikip.blogspot.com
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
I have to say it's an amazing logo.

wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
Hi Ben,

Thanks, I will let Taipei team know about this.

Hsiang-Tai Chien (H.T.)

Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia! http://en.wikipedia.org
My Wikipedia User Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien
My blog - Hsiang-Tai @ Taiwan: http://htchien.blogspot.com
My Flickr Photo Album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/htchien

Think Different, Do Smarter, Work for Joy!!

http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/
wikimania logo [ In reply to ]
Thanks! My resume's posted. =p