Mailing List Archive

Event ended, edits continued
Hello again online,
thank you for your all efforts to realize the conference. Perhaps I
might be nice for waiting someone more involved to address gratitude,
but so what? <grin> So, thank you again for your all efforts. We did
it.

There are however something to do still now. The Website still needs
your care. Perhaps we might better to modify some pages, just blanking
them or hide 'em at least from the front page? (like [[registration]])
I am not sure the current situation, so want to know how you think -
specially [[staff]] on ground.

If we edit the site or not, [[Wmania:Main page]] was already updated.
Changes are very slight, but each language page needs to care (you
could turn it into redirect to English page, if you are too busy or
just before going out for holiday ...).
URL is: http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Kizu Naoko
Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org