might be? Also, is there any hack to get around it?

I'd like to see new pages for the last twelve months or so.

Bart
Re: Special:NewPages [ In reply to ]
Special:newpages has been in mediawiki a very long time.

It is limited by $wgRCMaxAge but usually that is 90 days.

--
Bawolff

Re: Special:NewPages [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the swift reply. The comment on how it's been in Mediawiki for a
long time jogged my memory, or dislodged an erroneous memory. I realized I
was barking up the wrong tree. So, I went to Special:Log instead, and I was
able to generate a “Page creation log,” which I then manually filtered to
eliminate redirects, templates, and file uploads. That's what I needed.
It's been a year since we upgraded, which was the last time I looked at
this issue, which is why my memory was faulty. Annual reports! Sorry for
the confusion, but many thanks for the help. — Bart