Does anyone have success setting up SD on MW1.40?

Regards.

1: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T337223
Re: MW 1.40 and StructuredDisscusion? [ In reply to ]
On 2023-07-02 12:31, Lens wrote:
> Hi, lists.
>
> I am having trouble setting up Structured Discussions with MediaWiki
> 1.40. VisualEditor works out of the box after dropping RESTBase, SD
> doesn't seem to work.
>
> I suspect T337223[1] is related to my problem, but I'm not sure.
>
> Does anyone have success setting up SD on MW1.40?

It works for me:
https://patchdemo.wmflabs.org/wikis/53c5cbcfc2/wiki/Talk:Main_Page
https://patchdemo.wmflabs.org/wikis/53c5cbcfc2/wiki/Special:Version
(this wiki is temporary, it will be deleted at some point)

…with this Parsoid configuration:
https://github.com/MatmaRex/patchdemo/blob/8d98cfe87368a31455b7b735064d5dc338025e18/localsettings/services-parsoid.php

It looks like most of the work in
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T337223 did not make it into 1.40, so
it seems unlikely to be the cause. But just in case, I tested and the
latest master of MediaWiki works as well: (also a temporary wiki)
https://patchdemo.wmflabs.org/wikis/f06b94f252/wiki/Talk:Main_Page

I can't really offer help in debugging, though; I was lucky enough that
(as far as I remember) it mostly just worked for me whenever I wanted to
set it up, and I remain blissfully unaware of how exactly it works.

--
Bartosz Dziewo?ski
Re: MW 1.40 and StructuredDisscusion? [ In reply to ]
Thank you, Bartosz.

Though I don't understand what happens, I am happy to know the problem is
my configuration, not MW itself. I will retry.

Lens

2023? 7? 4? (?) ?? 8:56, Bartosz Dziewo?ski <matma.rex@gmail.com>?? ??: