Currently, it's not doing anything (
https://oer.opendeved.net/wiki/OER4Schools), it should remove the tag from
the page, and make headings numbered where the tag is added.

I've used Krinkle's snippet from MediaWiki.org in form of gadgets, and it's
working fine, but it's not removing tag and it is being executed on every
single page.

Best regards,
Zoran
Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
It looks like you're using the old way of doing magic words, which stopped
working in 1.19.

See
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Magic_words#Behavior_switches_(double_underscore_magic_words)
for the new way of doing this.

Second of all, you should not use OutputPage inside the parser (you need to
use ParserOutput). Otherwise, the results will only work on non-cached
pages. Instead of $out->addModule, use $parser->getOutput()->addModules()

It is also possible that the javascript might load before the page loads,
so it should probably be inside a onDOMContentLoaded callback (E.g. the $()
operator). Alternatively the CSS could just be changed to do for both the
ToC and non-TOC case and then the JS wouldn't be necessary, and not using
JS would make things show up instantly instead of having a short flash
where things weren't numbered (Assuming that addModuleStyles was used
instead of addModules()) .
--
Brian

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
Thank you Brian for another response. :)

I tried to follow the guide which you provided me, but IDE is telling me
that mMagicExtensions field is deprecated since 1.35.

Best regards!

???, 11. ??? 2022. ? 23:06 Brian Wolff <bawolff@gmail.com> ?? ???????/??:

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
I've tweaked the code a bit, but it's still not working. I'm hoping that we
are now near making it work.

Best regards!

???, 11. ??? 2022. ? 23:13 Zoran Dori <zorandori4444@gmail.com> ??
???????/??:

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
Sorry, some of the docs were a bit outdated too. They should be fixed now.

I think what's going on with your code, is for the $parser->getOutput()->
getPageProperty( 'MAGICNUMBEREDHEADINGS' ), you need the magic word id
(MAG_NUMBEREDHEADINGS) not the text of the magic word.

Also, you don't need onGetMagicVariableIDs, as its not a variable
(Variables are basically just parser functions that don't have args, like
{{CURRENTHOUR}} ).

--
Brian

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
No problem, thank you for updating it.

I've applied your suggestions, but I'm still not having luck with making it
work.

Best regards!

???, 12. ??? 2022. ? 00:00 Brian Wolff <bawolff@gmail.com> ?? ???????/??:

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
I think you just have a typo in the magic word name. You have
MAG_MAGICNUMBEREDHEADINGS in one place and MAG_NUMBEREDHEADINGS in the
other.

--
Brian

Re: Issue with NumberedHeadings [ In reply to ]
Thank you, it's working now!

I'm going to make a patch to have

???, 12. ??? 2022. ? 00:12 Brian Wolff <bawolff@gmail.com> ?? ???????/??: