https://equality-tech.com
follow us: https://twitter.com/eQualityTech
*creators of QualityBox <https://QualityBox.us>*
Re: Reporting tool? [ In reply to ]
If you're just looking for the last month, Special:ActiveUsers is probably
a lot more convenient than looking at contribs. $wgEdititis = true can also
add counters to some place

Edit counters for wikimedia wikis are common on toolforge, but most of
those aren't exactly the most portable.

This is the sort of report stats though that are really easy to generate
with SQL. e.g. to get monthly edits of all admins:

select rev_user_text 'user', concat( substr( rev_timestamp, 1, 4 ), "-",
substr( rev_timestamp, 5, 2 ) ) 'YYYY-MM', count(*) 'edits' from revision
inner join user on rev_user = user_id inner join user_groups on ug_user =
user_id and ug_group = 'sysop' group by 1,2 ;

[.Note that the db structure changed in 1.33, after that you would instead
do]:

select user_name 'user', concat( substr( rev_timestamp, 1, 4 ), "-",
substr( rev_timestamp, 5, 2 ) ) 'YYYY-MM', count(*) 'edits' from revision
inner join actor on rev_actor = actor_id inner join user on actor_user =

--
Brian