Thanks.
/Sebast.

Visit us at http://limpingsquad.kicks-ass.org:8888/
Re: Caching question. [ In reply to ]
On Dec 2, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Sebastien Routier wrote:
> I am having a caching problem I think?
> Let say that I have an extension installed and included in my
> LocalSettings.php.
> Then I comment out the include from LocalSettings.php.
> Reload the page. Looks like the extension is still used.
> Clear the Browser cache. Looks like the extension is still used.

Did you try another browser?

Did you try editing or previewing the page?

Did you try logging out and logging back in?

Are you using the file cache? If so, did you remove the cached copy of
that page?

Are you using the parser cache? (This is enabled by default in 1.4 now.)

Are you using a squid front-end cache?

Did you try adding action=purge on the page URL?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Caching question. [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:56:47 -0800, Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Sebastien Routier wrote:
> > I am having a caching problem I think?
>
> Did you try another browser?

Yes. Same problem.

> Did you try editing or previewing the page?

Not at the time.

> Did you try logging out and logging back in?

Yes. Same problem.

> Are you using the file cache? If so, did you remove the cached copy of
> that page?

Do not know which cache I am using!

> Are you using the parser cache? (This is enabled by default in 1.4 now.)

Do not know which cache I am using!

> Are you using a squid front-end cache?

Do not have squid installed.

> Did you try adding action=purge on the page URL?

That seams to clear the cache?!

I am new to both MediaWiki and PHP. I did not specify any tipe of
caching. I am using MediaWiki 1.3.7. I guess I am not using APC
because putting this file :
-------- START PASTE --------
<?php
apcinfo();