Thanks for any hint!

Best wishes, Sabine

Sabine Cretella
s.cretella@wordsandmore.it
Phone: +39-340-18098278
Skype: callto://sabinecretella

Meetingplace for translators
www.wesolveitnet.com
Re: migration from wakkawiki to mediawiki [ In reply to ]
Sabine Cretella wrote:
> Hi, I have a wakkawiki-installation and would like to migrate to
> mediawiki. Is there already a how to or do I need to install mediawiki
> and then copy the pages by hand.
>
> Thanks for any hint!
>
> Best wishes, Sabine
>
> Sabine Cretella
> s.cretella@wordsandmore.it
> Phone: +39-340-18098278
> Skype: callto://sabinecretella
>
> Meetingplace for translators
> www.wesolveitnet.com

Hello,

laurent dot pinchart at capflow dot com posted about it some months ago:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2004-July/023858.html

The python script is not available as attachement but he might still got
it :o)

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar
Re: Re: migration from wakkawiki to mediawiki [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:25:08 +0100, Ashar Voultoiz <hashar@altern.org> wrote:
> laurent dot pinchart at capflow dot com posted about it some months ago:
> http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2004-July/023858.html
>
> The python script is not available as attachement but he might still got
> it :o)

Actually, despite the archive talking about "scrubbing" and so forth,
it appears to be there:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/attachments/20040722/33e0e816/wakka2media-0002.bin
works for me (well, it gives something that *looks* like a Python
script, anyway...)

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]
Re: Re: migration from wakkawiki to mediawiki (solved) [ In reply to ]
> What I think you're seeing is a gradient image fixed at and repeated
> across the bottom of the page which "grades" into the background color -

That's it

This renders in a way that creates an illusion which was the source of my
confusion.

Thanks
Re: Re: migration from wakkawiki to mediawiki (solved) dUH! [ In reply to ]
OOOPS...Responed to the wrong list. DUH
Sorry about that

Rich