Is there a way to change it so it adds two hours to the value. It works
fine when you are logged in and have set your timezone.

-Adam.
Re: Default Timezone [ In reply to ]
On Nov 10, 2004, at 3:16 AM, Adam Parker wrote:
> My wiki displays times incorrectly when you are not logged in, they
> are two
> hours ahead. This is probably because the server it is hosted on is
> set to
> GMT+2.

It should always show times in GMT unless you've told the wiki
otherwise. (Note: ~~~~ signature timestamps will show in server local
time, as an exception.)

If it's showing incorrect GMT times, it's possible that your server's
clock is actually literally set wrong -- in this case you should
correct it, or ask your hosting provider to correct it if you do not
control the server yourself.

> Is there a way to change it so it adds two hours to the value. It
> works
> fine when you are logged in and have set your timezone.

If times show correctly when logged in, they should also show correctly
when logged out. Are you sure that you haven't set the wiki's default
timezone offset? See:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/2004-April/000357.html

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)