copied LocalSettings.php into the root of my wiki.

Now all I get when I try to browse my wiki is the following. I can see the
xhtml_slim.pt file in the templates directory.

[filenotfound: message="xhtml_slim.pt not found" code=0 mode=return
level=notice prefix="" info=""]

Can someone please lend a hand? I can't seem to find much about it on the
web.

-Adam
Re: filenotfound - xhtml_slim.pt [ In reply to ]
File permissions could easily be at fault - are Apache and MySQL
running with permissions that allow them to access the files?

Cian

RE: filenotfound - xhtml_slim.pt [ In reply to ]
Ok, I've been playing around and found that it works in IE but wasn't
working in FireFox, my primary browser. I then discovered that I could view
a page other than Main_Page. I also set the templates dir to 755. Now it
seems to be working in everything.