I dont want ask silly questions, but i didnt found much information
about the engine expect the little docs in the "doc"-folder.

Bye, Keywan
Re: FAQ and "knowledge base" about mediawiki? [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 30 October 2004 02:48, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> * how i set a bureucrat right for a user in a wiki without any bureucrat...

Maybe meta.wikipedia.org has the answer.

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org
Re: FAQ and "knowledge base" about mediawiki? [ In reply to ]
The user filled in when you ran the install script should be the
beaurocrat. If you didn't fill in anyone, you need to re-run it.

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:48:50 +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
<najafi.tonekaboni@is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any official FAQ or documentation site (maybe a wiki ;-])
> avaible, for questions like
>
> * how i set a bureucrat right for a user in a wiki without any bureucrat...
>
> I dont want ask silly questions, but i didnt found much information
> about the engine expect the little docs in the "doc"-folder.
>
> Bye, Keywan

http://endeavour.zapto.org/astro73/
Thank you to JosephM for inviting me to Gmail!
Re: FAQ and "knowledge base" about mediawiki? [ In reply to ]

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Setting_user_rights_in_MediaWiki

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: FAQ and "knowledge base" about mediawiki? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

thank you for your help. i promised you, watched in meta. but i must be
blind or strongly confused. i wondered, that a so dynamic "cms" has a so
"bad" documentation.

Better i clean up my screen or my glasses tomorrow... ;-)

Thanx

Keywan
Re: FAQ and "knowledge base" about mediawiki? [ In reply to ]
Brion Vibber wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2004, at 4:48 PM, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
>
>> is there any official FAQ or documentation site (maybe a wiki ;-])
>> avaible, for questions like
>>
>> * how i set a bureucrat right for a user in a wiki without any
>> bureucrat...
>

> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Setting_user_rights_in_MediaWiki

ARgh !

Guess who is going to rewrite this article for 1.4 ? :o)

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar