--
Gabriel CP
gabrielcp.nospam.gmail.com
Re: [PT] como atualizar [ In reply to ]
On Oct 22, 2004, at 10:41 PM, GabrielCP@Gmail.com wrote:
> Como atualizo do 1.3.4 para 1.3.7?
> não existe nada relacionado, documentação.. nem um arquivo falando,
> uploade tudo ou só tais arquivos..

There are no changes to the database between these stable releases, so
it should be sufficient to simply upload the new files in place of the
old ones. (Quite a few files have changed between 1.3.4 and 1.3.7,
though the changes themselves are generally fairly small. If you want a
list of all files that have changed, you can simply list the files
sorted by date and look at all those modified after September 29 of
this year.)

If you have customized PHP or template files that have changed, you
will have to merge your changes back in.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: [PT] como atualizar [ In reply to ]
For the record, what was the question?

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:56:42 -0700, Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2004, at 10:41 PM, GabrielCP@Gmail.com wrote:
> > Como atualizo do 1.3.4 para 1.3.7?
> > não existe nada relacionado, documentação.. nem um arquivo falando,
> > uploade tudo ou só tais arquivos..
>
> There are no changes to the database between these stable releases, so
> it should be sufficient to simply upload the new files in place of the
> old ones. (Quite a few files have changed between 1.3.4 and 1.3.7,
> though the changes themselves are generally fairly small. If you want a
> list of all files that have changed, you can simply list the files
> sorted by date and look at all those modified after September 29 of
> this year.)
>
> If you have customized PHP or template files that have changed, you
> will have to merge your changes back in.
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

http://endeavour.zapto.org/astro73/
Thank you to JosephM for inviting me to Gmail!
Re: [PT] como atualizar [ In reply to ]

http://babelfish.altavista.com

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org
Re: [PT] como atualizar [ In reply to ]
I tried.

Re: [PT] como atualizar [ In reply to ]
Jamie,
the question is,
how i upgrade my wiki 1.3.4 to 1.3.7,
i not found the documentation explain how files i need upload ..