Project Manager of http://www.nerdypc.org
Project Manager of http://www.adapedia.org
Project Manager of http://maatworks.wikinerds.org
Re: php 4.3.0 [ In reply to ]
On Oct 22, 2004, at 2:23 PM, NSK wrote:
> MW1.3.x installation script under php4.3.0 gives me an error or
> warning which
> does not seem to be serious but it is annoying.

If you want to receive help of any kind you'll need to produce the
actual message.

Also, PHP 4.3.0 is a bit out of date, there have been a number of bug
fix and security releases since then. Upgrade to 4.3.9 if possible.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: php 4.3.0 [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 23 October 2004 01:35, Brion Vibber wrote:
> If you want to receive help of any kind you'll need to produce the
> actual message.

Unfortunately I didn't keep the msg but I will reproduce it.

> Upgrade to 4.3.9 if possible.

Good advice.

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org
Re: php 4.3.0 [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 23 October 2004 01:35, Brion Vibber wrote:
> If you want to receive help of any kind you'll need to produce the
> actual message.

Initialising "MediaWiki" namespace...
Clearing message cache...Done.

Creating LocalSettings.php...

Success! Move the LocalSettings.php file into the parent directory, then
follow this link to your wiki.

Warning: (null)() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be
used twice in Unknown on line 0