I would like to add an additional navigational bar underneath the existing ones. I have tried editing xhtml_slim.pt, and no changes show. In fact, I don't even think my wikipedia is using xhtml_slim.pt, because the donations link is specified in the template, and does not show on the page.

Please advise.

-Beth
RE: Additional Navigational Bar [ In reply to ]
I got an additional bar to show by editing xhtml_slim.pt, but it only shows on linked pages (i.e. not the main page). How do I make changes to the main page?
Re: RE: Additional Navigational Bar [ In reply to ]
bethcoffelt@comcast.net wrote:
> I got an additional bar to show by editing xhtml_slim.pt, but it only
> shows on linked pages (i.e. not the main page). How do I make
> changes to the main page?

Pages are cached, so be sure to force a reload of the page to see the
updated skin template in action. (Hitting "reload" in Internet Explorer
usually isn't enough. Hold down "control" or "shift" keys also, and/or
edit the page, and/or clear the browser cache.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)