the page...no image.

http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/index.php/Wyoming

Suggestions?
Re: Frustrated - images not showing [ In reply to ]
heidialyssa wrote:
> I have made all the changes, the file uploads wonderfully, but when I go to
> the page...no image.
>
> http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/index.php/Wyoming

http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/images/5/51/Wyoming.png
gives a 404 Not Found error.

If I back up to http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/images/ I see the
default files but no numbered subdirectories where the uploaded files
would be placed.

Can you confirm that this is the correct path?

Have you customized $wgUploadDirectory? If so you must change
$wgUploadPath to match (this is the web path of the same directory).

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Frustrated - images not showing [ In reply to ]
> heidialyssa wrote:
>> I have made all the changes, the file uploads wonderfully, but when I go to
>> the page...no image.
>>
>> http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/index.php/Wyoming
>
> http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/images/5/51/Wyoming.png
> gives a 404 Not Found error.
>
> If I back up to http://www.bloodshed.org/lagowiki/images/ I see the
> default files but no numbered subdirectories where the uploaded files
> would be placed.
>
> Can you confirm that this is the correct path?
>
> Have you customized $wgUploadDirectory? If so you must change
> $wgUploadPath to match (this is the web path of the same directory).

Brian, could you go baby steps? What do I need to do regarding the Images?
I need to create a path for them?