<li id="n-mainpage"><a href="${nav_urls/mainpage/href}"
i18n:translate="string:mainpage">Main Page</a></li>

What I want to do is add more links in the navigation box to the main
departments at peswiki.com

To wit:

*[[Main_Page|Main Page]]
*[http://pureenergysystems.com PES Home]
*[[Top10]]
*[[News]]
*[[Current events|Events]]
*[[OS|Open source energy]]
*[[Directory]]
*[[PowerPedia|Encyclopedia]]
*[[Academy]]
*[[Store]]
*[[Classifieds]]
*[[Latest]]
*[[Special:Recentchanges|Recent changes]]
*[[Special:Randompage|Random page]]

Your assistance in helping figure out how the syntax works would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Sterling
Re: modifying navigation links [ In reply to ]
Sterling D. Allan wrote:
> As I study the code in the template/xhtml_slimt.pt document, I'm stumped as
> to how the syntax relates to how the files are named for the end user.
>
> The file [[Main_Page]] for the end user, in the wiki, points to the home
> page of the wiki.
>
> But in the xhtml_slimt.pt file, that page is defined as follows:
>
> <li id="n-mainpage"><a href="${nav_urls/mainpage/href}"
> i18n:translate="string:mainpage">Main Page</a></li>
>
> What I want to do is add more links in the navigation box to the main
> departments at peswiki.com

This takes data from an array set in SkinPHPTal.php. Search for "nav_urls".

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: modifying navigation links [ In reply to ]
(pertinent excerpts attached in txt)

Brion,

Okay, I've found SkinPHPTal.php and have found a set of lines that begin
"nav_urls" that correspond with the names of the files.

How to I generate a new nav_url line to correspond to a file I want?

Where are files I create, such as [[OS]] kept in the file structure? How do
I call for them in the SkinPHPTal.php code?

Thanks

Sterling