Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Joint Statement on Palestine
Seriously? While hailing from Pakistan might suggest an automatic alignment
with such a letter, and I do have all my sympathies for Palestinians but
it's crucial to recognize that Wikipedia, and even WMF are intended to
remain impartial. I believe supporting or denouncing political issues is
not appropriate on this mailing list. Wikimedia or WMF meant to be
unbiased, so let's leave it as it is.

--
Saqib Qayyum