Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Call for Nominations: Coolest Tool Awards 2024! ?????
Hi everyone,

It’s time to nominate your favorite tool(s) for the fifth edition of the
Coolest Tool Award!! ????

The Coolest Tool Award seeks to spotlight the diverse range of tools
created by Wikimedia community members. These tools play a vital role in
improving the efficiency, accessibility, and functionality of Wikimedia
projects, ultimately enriching the experience for Wikimedia communities.

We’d like to invite you all to nominate your favorite & most used tools and
help us celebrate the people who create them!

To nominate your favorite tools, simply follow this link: [
https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/797991?lang=en] . Feel free to
submit multiple nominations by completing the form as many times as you'd
like. The deadline for Nomination is *May 10th 2024.* For further details
on the nomination and selection process, the Coolest Tool Award academy,
and the upcoming award ceremony, please visit:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coolest_Tool_Award.

We plan to award the coolest tools in a variety of categories (see last
year’s categories
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coolest_Tool_Award/2022#2022_Winners> [2]
for an example). Excitingly, we're returning to an in-person event for the
first time since 2019, with winners set to be unveiled at Wikimania 2024.

If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out via
the Talk Page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Coolest_Tool_Award>.
We're here to help!

Thank you for your participation and recommendations.

Regards,

Onyinyechi, for the 2024 Coolest Tool Academy

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coolest_Tool_Award#Coolest_Tool_Academy

[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coolest_Tool_Award/2022#2022_Winners