Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] WIKIMOVE Podcast: Charting the Movement Charter
Dear Wikimedians,

The latest WIKIMOVE episode has just been released!

In this episode Eva and Nikki talk about the Wikimedia Movement Charter -
the “artifact” that spells out who we are, what values we have, and what
roles and responsibilities the various Movement bodies have. The close-to
final draft of the Charter is now online for comments and review. We talk
with two members of the Movement Charter Drafting Committee, Ciell and
Daria Cybulska, and a community member involved in the original strategy
formation, Alek Tarkowski. We touch upon the history of the Charter, the
motivation and work that went into it. We learn what if affirms and what it
adds. We also find out why it ended up being a short document!

You can find this podcast on our website
<https://www.wikimedia.de/podcast/episode-19-charting-the-movement-charter/>
and,
as always, feel free to share your thoughts on potential future topics and
guest suggestions on our meta page.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Suggestions>
------------------------------------

WIKIMOVE is also available on the following platforms:
Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/show/7olhgddgj7KpWGOzSkPOQJ?si=8907893eb0cd402f>
| Apple Podcast
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wikimove/id1635535328>| Google
Podcast
<https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3dzL3dpa2ltb3Zl?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6t7q5lcf7AhWrXvEDHbM0BkcQ9sEGegQIARAC>
| Soundcloud
<https://soundcloud.com/user-536754242/wikimove-episode-19-charting-the-movement-charter?si=29d886b7877c440e974d68e8ff145c30&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing>
Deezer <https://www.deezer.com/de/show/4629487> | JioSaavn
<https://www.jiosaavn.com/shows/wikimove/1/Te3xsXx-My8_> | Podchaser
<https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/wikimove-4759781> | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcuvy1c4AeU&feature=youtu.be>

Your WIKIMOVE Team
Nikki, Eva & Sissela

--

Sissela Björk
Werkstudentin

Phone: +49 (0)30-577 11 62-0https://wikimedia.de

Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia,
Wikipedia and Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German): Subscribe
now <https://www.wikimedia.de/newsletter/>.

the sum of all knowledge. Help us to achieve our
vision!https://spenden.wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland — Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Charlottenburg, VR
23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207. Geschäftsführende
Vorstände: Franziska Heine, Dr. Christian Humborg