Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Recognition of Telugu Wikimedians User Group
Congratulations to our team Telugu Wikimedians User Group.

I take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow Wikimedians in Telugu
Wikimedia and thank the Wikimedia Affiliations committee.

Regards

Sai Kiran
Telugu Wikimedian

5 ?????, 2024, ?????? 4:36 AM??? Affiliations Committee <
affcom@wikimedia.org> ???????: