Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Wikinotebooks: A Wiki for Computational Notebooks
Dear Adam,

Thank you for your prompt response and the additional insights you
provided. I am excited to see the fuller proposal for Wikinotebooks on
Meta-Wiki.

I appreciate your consideration of categorizing, organizing, and searching
for wiki-notebooks, as well as the inclusion of talk pages. These features
would greatly enhance the usability and community engagement with the
platform.

The ideas for task-specific templates, input forms, and real-time
processing of computational notebooks are also intriguing. These features
could significantly streamline the creation and editing process, making
Wikinotebooks more accessible and efficient for users.

I am particularly interested in the potential for AI assistants to provide
contextual recommendations and detect anomalous usage scenarios. These
features could greatly enhance the user experience and help ensure the
quality and consistency of the content generated on Wikinotebooks.

Best regards,
Aliyu Shaba