Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Outcomes from the March Meeting for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
All questioning of the BoT and their replies so far have indicated no
connection between their review and the movement charter process, so the
review is supposedly only designed as a temporary measure...