Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: CEE Newsletter - March 2024 Issue Now Available!
Hi Toni,

Thank you for sharing the March 2024 issue of the CEE Newsletter. I am
always impressed by the depth and breadth of the work being done by the CEE
communities.

I was particularly interested in the article on the Wikimedia Community
User Group Cyprus. It was inspiring to learn about their journey and the
role that the CEE Hub played in supporting their endeavors.

I also enjoyed the article on the Heritage Guard Network project. It is so
important to safeguard cultural and natural heritage, and I am glad to see
that the CEE Hub is involved in this work.

Overall, I found the newsletter to be very informative and inspiring. I
look forward to reading future issues.

Best Regards,
Aliyu Shaba.