Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Announcing Publication of the Wikimedia Foundation’s Child Rights Impact Assessment
Hello everyone,

I wanted to send out a friendly reminder that the Wikimedia Foundation will
be hosting two community conversation hours on 23 February to discuss the
recently published child rights impact assessment
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Child_Rights_Impact_Assessment#>and,
more importantly, to hear your thoughts about the findings and
recommendations of the report and to answer any questions you may have.
Please register in advance using the links below. If you would like to
request translation for this event, we will try our best to
accommodate languages that receive five volunteer requests or more. Please
send requests for translation to youthsurvey@wikimedia.org by the end of
day Monday.

- Friday, 23 February at 13:00 UTC
<https://wikimedia.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkcOmoqDopEt38H6i8ueP2Gv_8oXQDxukO#/registration>
- Friday, 23 February at: 18:00 UTC
<https://wikimedia.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvde-trTspHtE5a7ZAnHOrtpblIctOFnJv>
I look forward to seeing you next Friday!

*Ricky Gaines*
Senior Human Rights Advocacy Manager
Wikimedia Foundation

--