Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia ESEAP Conference 2024 : Dates and host location
Hi Everyone*,*

*SAVE THE DATE! *?????????

*We are thrilled to announce that the Wikimedia ESEAP Conference 2024 will
be hosted in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia on the 10th-12th of May, 2024! *

Excitement is building as we gear up for this Wikimedia ESEAP Conference!
????? Mark your calendar and join over 100 passionate Wikimedians from around
the world in the vibrant Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, for an unforgettable
experience themed "Collaboration Beyond the Horizon." ????

Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to unite, learn, and liberate
knowledge together! ????

Dive into the details at https://w.wiki/7Ky9 and stay tuned for the
adventure of a lifetime! For any enquiries, send your questions at
persidangan@wikimedia.org.my.

We are excited to see you ???????????

#ESEAP2024 #Wikimedia #KotaKinabalu #Malaysia

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
*On behalf of the ESEAP Conference 2024 Core Organizing Team*