Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Sign up for the language community meeting on February 21st, 12:00 pm UTC!
Hi all! This is a reminder that the language community meeting is next
Wednesday, February 21st, from 12:00 to 13:00 (UTC).

Feel free to add any technical updates or challenges related to your
project that you would like to share during the meeting to the agenda
document.

Learn more details: <
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#21_February_2024

*Srishti Sethi*