Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Feedback invited on proposed requirements for affiliates & user groups recognition changes
Thanks for the feedback, Gnangarra.

The applications submitted during this time would be treated as EOI
(Expression of Interest) – so after the conversation ends, people do not
need to resubmit again. Applicants will receive a message about the delay,
and that there might be potential changes to the process.

As usually a bigger influx of submissions follows big community events, and
as there are no regional big events during this period of time, hopefully
there would not be a lot of applications affected.

And if the workload would allow it (the discussion might be very active or
not really; there may be few applications), some work would be done even in
the background with some clearer cases (with a geographic scope, rather
than thematic).

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

*NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal working
hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
advance!*