Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Steward elections 2024: Voting is now opened
Hello everyone,

It is a pleasure to announce the Steward elections 2024 [1] now accept
votes. I would like to invite everyone to review the list of candidates and
vote. Voting will remain open until February 27, 2024, 14:00 (UTC).

As always, the confirmation of existing stewards [3] takes place at the
same time as the election itself.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other
Election Committee member [4]. Questions can also be asked in the
#wikimedia-stewards-election-chat IRC channel; updates are posted in
#wikimedia-stewards-elections.

Best regards,

Martin Urbanec
(on behalf of the Election Committee)