Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-I] Call for Projects and Mentors for Google Summer of Code 2024 and Outreachy Round 28 is OPEN!
Hi All,

The submission deadline for projects on the Outreachy and GSOC 2024 website
is drawing near! Here’s your chance to empower new contributors and involve
them in open source projects by taking on the role of a mentor. Whether
your expertise lies in coding or non-coding areas such as design,
documentation, translation, outreach, or research, we encourage you to
share your project submissions.

To streamline the process, kindly submit your projects as sub-tasks of this
Phabricator task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T354734 before Monday
February 5th 2024.

We’re looking forward to receiving your projects!

Regards,

Onyinye & Shiela (Wikimedia Org Admins)