Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Help us review the third round of Research Fund proposals
Hello everyone, In October, we announced this year's call for proposals to
the Wikimedia Research Fund [1]. Our submission deadline was December 15.
We are now in the exciting phase of reviewing submissions and making
recommendations for which proposals to advance to Stage II [2] and we
welcome your input. The review process consists of technical reviews
conducted by researchers, along with open community feedback, before
advancing to the next stages. The community feedback process will take
place on Meta-Wiki where you can read the proposals under consideration and
leave comments using our feedback form linked from every proposal page [3].
The proposals have been categorized by project and regional focus in order
to ease the review process [4]. The deadline for providing feedback is *January
30, 2024 (23:59 AoE)*. If you have any questions, please contact us at
research_fund(a)wikimedia.org. Thank you for your time. Kinneret, on behalf
of the Research Fund Organizing Committee [5]

[1]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/hyperkitty/list/wiki-research-l@lists.wikimedia.org/thread/SLFAWPKCJI3QCAYW43O6QEVGK7SJAMBQ/

[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Programs/Wikimedia_Research_%26_Technology_Fund/Wikimedia_Research_Fund#