Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Call for nominations! Steward Elections 2024
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the Steward Elections 2024 [1]. We are now taking
nominations from eligible candidates (administrators at any Wikimedia
projects are eligible; functionary and/or crosswiki patrolling experience
is welcomed).

Interested candidates can verify their eligibility and submit their
nomination via the guidelines page [2]. We are open to candidate
submissions until January 30, 2024, 23:59 (UTC).

Please remember, the voting has not yet begun (and it will not until
February 06, 2024, 14:00 UTC). We will remind you when the voting starts.
As always, the confirmations of the existing stewards [3] will take place
at the same time as the elections.

If you have any questions regarding the steward elections, please feel free
to contact me or any other member of the Election Committee [4]. You can
ask any question in the #wikimedia-stewards-elections-chat IRC channel as
well, or watch updates in #wikimedia-stewards-elections.

Best regards,

Martin Urbanec
(On behalf of the Election Committee)

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2024