Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia ESEAP Conference 2024 is open for Program Proposals!
My Fellow Wikimedians!

Greetings from the ESEAP Conference 2024 Organising Committee!

We are delighted to invite you to submit a program proposal for the ESEAP
Conference 2024, the third regional conference for Wikimedia communities
throughout the East, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific region. The conference
will take place in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in May 2024. The theme for the
conference is *"Collaboration beyond the Horizon*".

The ESEAP Conference 2024 aims to connect people of the Wikimedia movement
within the ESEAP region, to share ideas, and to build regional
collaborations. We welcome program proposals from all Wikimedia
contributors, affiliates, partners, and allies, regardless of their
geographical location. You can find more information about the conference
and the program submission guidelines at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ESEAP_Conference_2024/Submissions.

We understand that not everyone can travel to Malaysia due to various
reasons, such as health, budget constraints or lessening the carbon
footprint. Therefore, we offer the option of presenting your program via
video conference or pre-recorded message. You can also delegate some tasks
to a physical participant in the conference, such as facilitating group
discussion or distributing the handouts. We will provide the necessary
technical support and guidance to ensure the quality and accessibility of
your presentation.

The deadline for submitting your program proposal is Wednesday, *January
31, 2024*. Please use the online submission form to submit your proposal.
The program committee will review all proposals and notify the acceptance
status.

We hope you will consider this opportunity and share your valuable insights
and experiences with the ESEAP community. If you have any questions or
concerns, please feel free to contact us at persidangan@wikimedia.org.my.

Thank you for your interest and support. We look forward to hearing from
you soon.

--
Sincerely,

*Butch Bustria*
On behalf of the ESEAP Conference Organizing Committee

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
original message and attachments.