Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Community Letter to LAC region
Galahad,

Thank you for this letter, and for taking the time to connect with me
earlier today. I look forward to continuing our conversation next week and
working together to find solutions to the challenges you've articulated.

Best,

Yael

*Yael Weissburg* (she/her)
VP, Community Growth
M: (+1) 415.513.6643
I work from San Francisco. My time zone is UTC -7/-8.
Book a call with me here
<https://calendly.com/yael_wmf/talking-2024-yael-wmf>.