Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Community Letter to LAC region
Hi everyone,

A community letter to the Regional Committee and the program officer of
the Latin America and Caribbean region has been published.
While it is limited to the irregularities presented in the region along
with potential solutions, I hope this is an important step in seeking
the change we desire in the Wikimedia movement regarding how funds are
distributed.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Carta_Comunitaria_a_la_Regi%C3%B3n_LAC

I would be grateful if you could share the letter and even provide
translations of it. If you agree with the content you can even sign it.

Best,

--

Galahad

_General Coordinator_

Wikimedia Small Projects in Spanish User Group