Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Stewards User Group annual report
Hi everyone,
A happy new year to everyone who celebrates it today from the Wikimedia Stewards User Group.
Please find our annual report here:https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Stewards_User_Group/Reports/2023

As the number of stewards, the global group of users with complete access to the wiki interface on all public Wikimedia wikis, is constantly decreasing, we invite all qualified users to nominate themselves in the upcoming annual stewards elections in February. The international team is looking for candidates interested in crosswiki and admin activities, functionary and tech work and/or multiple languages, in particular from unterrepresented regions or the world. More information will be shared soon.
If you have any further questions about the stewards, the user group or the upcoming elections, please do not hesitate to contact me, the future Election Committee or any other steward.
Best,DerHexer