Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Indaba 2023 - Videos of the Sessions
Dear Wikimedians,

We trust that you are good, and that you are having a well-deserved rest
after this year 2023 full of events and hard work (and news).

We are happy to share with you that the Wiki Indaba 2023 post-event
documentation team has now finalized editing the different videos of the
event that are now publicly available for everybody to watch.

We are sharing here below all the relevant links, for your care, especially
in case you missed any session (as we had presentations/workshops happening
in parallel).

- Here is the YouTube playlist for Wiki Indaba 2023 presentations and
Workshops
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG09ZKyGBTkBCJxCArz5CII050CM4hgGG>
(75
Videos!!)
- Here is the Commons Category for all Wiki Indaba 2023 Videos
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Indaba_2023_presentation_videos>
- Here are all the recordings in Commons gathered in one Table
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2023/video_recordings>
- Here are all Wiki Indaba 2023 videos in French (YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG09ZKyGBTkDY4M0SRDfaPlsz35zzK-is>
& Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Indaba_2023_Videos_in_French>
)
- Here are all Wiki Indaba 2023 videos in Arabic (YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG09ZKyGBTkCCFRIW3AYntIn1f6In7rHL>
& Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Indaba_2023_Videos_in_Arabic>
)

- AND..This is the YouTube channel of Wikimedia Morocco (you are welcome
to Subscribe!) <https://www.youtube.com/@wikimediamorocco>

We hope that you will enjoy these videos. You are of course free to share
and publish them within your network and in all your preferred channels, as
all the videos have the Creative Commons license!

Thank you very much for your kind attention, and for making Wiki Indaba
2023 a memorable and successful event for our community. We hope to see you
again in the next year, and wish you all the best until then!

Best regards,
*Anass SEDRATI*
(On behalf of the Organization Team)