Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Arabic Wikipedia day of action
Farah Jack Mustaklem,

Thank you for sharing this information. I appreciate the effort that the
Arabic Wikipedia editors are taking to highlight the plight of the
Palestinian people and to call for peace. I hope that this action will help
to raise awareness of the situation and to bring about a peaceful
resolution to the conflict.

I also appreciate the fact that Wikipedia remains accessible for reading,
even though it is not editable for 24 hours. This is a good way to ensure
that people can still access information about the Palestinian people and
the conflict, even though they cannot edit the site.

I hope that this action will be successful in achieving its goals. I wish
you and the Arabic Wikipedia editors all the best in your efforts.

Best wishes,
Aliyu Shaba.