Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Learning & Documentation: Organizing Wikimania 2023
Fellow Wikimedians,

We are now close to the end of 2023 and we celebrate it with the final
blogs (Learning & Documentation)

First is the 1600 day journey of our preparation for Wikimania 2023

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/12/13/organizing-wikimania-2023-where-it-started/

The second focused on the theme, goal and program design of Wikimania 2023

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/12/18/organizing-wikimania-2023-program-design/

The final part is the result and outcomes of Wikimania 2023 and the legacy
it left

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/12/22/organizing-wikimania-2023-results-and-outcomes/

For all video archives and presentation files of Wikimania 2023, go to
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program

Thank you for making 2023 a hallmark year for the ESEAP region.

We wish the Wikimedians of Central and Eastern Europe the best of luck in
hosting the 19th Wikimania in Katowice, Poland.

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
Wikimania 2023