Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Information about Wikimedia Hackathon 2023 satellite events
Hello Srishti,
Thank you very much for the info.

Warm regards,
*Joris Darlington Quarshie
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Joris_Darlington_Quarshie>*
*Community Lead
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Joris_Darlington_Quarshie>*
*African Wikimedia Technical Community
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Africa_Wikimedia_Developers_Project>|
Wikimedia Foundation <https://www.wikimedia.org/>*

*Wikipedia is an encyclopedia. It’s free to edit, and free to use, it has a
global community and it’s for all of us. Our work in Ghana is to get you
involved.*

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and legally
privileged and are intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.