Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikinews-l] Wikinews language coordinator needed
On 10/11/06, Anthere <Anthere9@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But I am not so happy with the concept of a board member deciding to
> delegate a task which is entirely under commmunity oversight.

It was not meant to be a Board-level delegation, but a community
hand-over the way you describe it. Sorry if that was unclear.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.