Mailing List Archive

Tim Starling
Tim Starling has been ill for the last nine days and went into surgery
today. He was originally misdiagnosed as having gastroenteritis but it
turned out to be a bowel obstruction, probably caused by adhesion from
an appendectomy nine years ago.

The surgery took about three and a half hours, but he's now well
enough to be on a main ward, so it seems it went well (it's impossible
to find a doctor to actually tell you about this in the middle of the
night though, so I may have more news tomorrow - let me know if you
want updates).

He's likely to be in the hospital ([[St Vincent's Hospital,
Melbourne]]) for another week and then taking up to six weeks before
he's 100% again.

If you'd like to send "get well soon" messages, please edit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tim_Starling/Get_Well_Soon - I'll be
getting it printed to take in to him in a few days.

Angela.

--
Angela Beesley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Angela