Mailing List Archive

Re: Withdrawl
On 8/28/06, Nathan Carter <cartmanau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just wish to formally advise that I am pulling out of the board elections.
> I do not consider myself to be a serious contender and believe my running
> could take votes from others. At the same time, I believe that there are
> others more deserving than I for a board position.
>
> As most of my platform was centred on the role of chapters within the
> foundation, I feel I can best serve it through my membership on the ChapCom.

For my part, let me say that all of the above indicates that you are a
genuine class act. Based on that I predict that you do good work on
the chapters committee. What you have done can't have been an easy
decision, so I salute you.

> Cheers,
> Nathan Carter (Cartman02au)

Cheers.

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen, AKA. Cimon Avaro

Candidate for Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation in the
September 2006 elections.