Mailing List Archive

Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members ofthe board?
Anthere:
> One problem I have with your list and with Jimbo's list is that they
> propose very few great candidates from Korea or Madagascar.

North or South Korea? Difficult choice:
The former will surely add a different perspective from what we have now.
Also their system for representing the people is very efficient.
The latter has more dotcom millionaires with plenty of free time.

Madagascar gets bonus points for the capital with the most beautiful name:
Antananarivo.

Erik Zachte

Re: Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members ofthe board? [ In reply to ]
Erik Zachte wrote:

>Anthere:
>

>>One problem I have with your list and with Jimbo's list is that they
>>propose very few great candidates from Korea or Madagascar.
>>

>North or South Korea? Difficult choice:
>The former will surely add a different perspective from what we have now.
>Also their system for representing the people is very efficient.

As I understand it, the North has never activated its top level domain
name. Such a board member could have difficulty travelling to on-line
meetings. ;-)

eC