very open way. It is just one issue that needs to be talked about
pivately before we can go on the path to the rest of the ideas.

Waerth/Walter
Re: Thai project status [ In reply to ]
Walter van Kalken wrote:

>After talking today I realized that the info talked about is very
>sensitive, but I need to talk with some people very soon. Is it possible
>to create a temporary closed readership list to discuss some things? On
>which the readership would be: The board, 1 or 2 of our lawyers,
>Delphine, Oscar, 2 members of the special projects committee (the 2
>considered to be the wisest, most culturally open people?) and last but
>not least Danny.
>
>Like I said the issues that came up are very sensitive. Basically
>everything they proposed is doable I think and could be discussed in a
>very open way. It is just one issue that needs to be talked about
>pivately before we can go on the path to the rest of the ideas.

This sounds like you are trying to promote a new cabal. :-)

Ec

Re: Thai project status [ In reply to ]
On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 09:49:19AM -0700, Ray Saintonge wrote:
> This sounds like you are trying to promote a new cabal. :-)

OMG, Cabal! :-)

Actually, having heard what Waerth told me, and assuming good faith,
it might be useful if some key people do actually get a brief
briefing on Waerths current Thailand activities soon, if possible.

5 minutes never hurt anyone, after all.

After that, they can then decide for themselves.

sincerely,
Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key FEF9DD72
Re: Thai project status [ In reply to ]
Kim Bruning wrote:

>On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 09:49:19AM -0700, Ray Saintonge wrote:
>

>>This sounds like you are trying to promote a new cabal. :-)
>>

>OMG, Cabal! :-)
>
>Actually, having heard what Waerth told me, and assuming good faith,
>it might be useful if some key people do actually get a brief
>briefing on Waerths current Thailand activities soon, if possible.
>
>5 minutes never hurt anyone, after all.
>
>After that, they can then decide for themselves.
>
>sincerely,
> Kim Bruning

I am currently awaiting answers to a couple of questions Brad Patrick
send me. Unfirtunately things move slow.

Waerth/Walter