Mailing List Archive

Re: Contact in Thailand - @Jimbo [ In reply to ]
I do mean both. And Jimbo wrongly states that it has anything to do with de
desysop procedure. As you can read yourself in the logs at meta, Waerth
desysoped HIMSELF at 24 January. After that he stayed Steward for two
months, without resysoping himself at NL. At 24 March he has been
de-stewarded, based on false information provided by Oscar.

Johan Bos (Jcb)